Barb’s Pink Party: Tumble for a Cure
Saturday, October 14th, 2017 from 2pm to 4pm
Pacific West Gymnastics - Fremont (42656 Albrae Street, Fremont, CA 94538)
What is Barb’s Pink Party?
Barb’s Pink Party is a family-oriented Breast Cancer fundraiser with giveaways, refreshments, Cartwheel-a-Thon, Forward-Roll-a-Thon, and more, in memory of Barbara Nicholson.
Barbara was a beloved friend, team parent and preschool gymnastics coach at Pacific West Gymnastics. After a 5-year battle with breast cancer, Barbara passed away peacefully on May 7, 2015.
In Barbara’s memory, Pacific West Gymnastics has committed to raise funds to help combat this disease that has impacted many of our lives. All of the funds raised from our third annual fundraiser will be donated to HERS Breast Cancer Foundation, a local non-profit organization committed to assisting any woman with Breast Cancer.
Last year, Pacific West families collectively raised over $12,500!
The event will be held at Pacific West Gymnastics – Fremont (42656 Albrae Street, Fremont, CA 94538) on Saturday, October 14th, 2017, from 2pm to 4pm.
What you need to know
• All ages and levels can participate, parents, too!
• You’ll have 60 seconds to complete as many cartwheels or forward rolls as possible
• 100% of the proceeds goes to HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
• Our goal is to raise $20,000! All of the money raised will be donated directly to HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
• Special Prizes to all participants!
• Raise $1+ and earn a Pencil
• Raise $25+ and earn a Pencil and a Lanyard
• Raise $50+ and earn a Pencil, a Lanyard & a T-Shirt
• Raise $100+ and earn a Pencil, a Lanyard, a T-Shirt and a Sweatshirt
Learn more at PacificWestGymnastics.com/PinkParty