This webinar is being put on to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma.
Registration is via donation: Preferred minimum donation is $50 per attendee (not mandatory), and all money raised will go directly to UNICEF to help those affected.
Once a donation has been made, registration confirmation and link will be sent to the email address you have provided within 48 hours.
This webinar has been approved for 1 ½ CEU by AAPC and registration is limited to the first 1,000 people.
Auditing in the Real World
Friday, September 22, 2017
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT
Learn all about auditing with real world tips on issues with E/M auditing, teaching physician guidelines and diagnostic testing. In this 90-minute webinar you will learn auditing strategies with industry experts, Rhonda Buckholtz, Jaci Kipreos, and Peggy Stilley.
Attendees will learn:
• How to identify key risk areas
• Learn how to start the audit-key questions to ask
• What is to be accomplished in this type of audit?
• Determine what is acceptable documentation for TPR
• What should the audit spreadsheet reflect? Is it just acceptable coding that matters? • Understanding what to look for when auditing for diagnostic testing
• Case examples for teaching facilities, E/M, Ophthalmology, OBGYN and Orthopedics
Disclaimer: Every attempt will be made to accommodate all attendees. Only the first 950 registrants will be able to join the live event that is eligible for CEUs. A recorded version not available for CEUs will be available to all registered after the event