Sunday, October 15th @ 11 am
CosMedic Clinic - 58 East Walton
Join CosMedic Clinic & Tails in the City as they host the 4th Annual Bark Walk where pups tour the Gold Coast and raise funds for breast cancer research.
The route begins at 58 East Walton enroute to Washington Square Park, continues past Tails in the City and returns to CosMedic Clinic. Prizes for top fundraising dog and best pink costume. All dogs receive a pupcake.
To enter your pup (or yourself, you don't need a dog to walk with us!): Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds benefit The Lynn Sage Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, which supports innovative breast cancer research at Northwestern and Rush Universities in Chicago
- All dogs must be kept on a leash
- Individuals may walk up to two dogs (each dog must register)
- We recommend that puppies under 6 months don't walk
- Owners must clean up after their dogs
- Dogs that have unruly or hazardous behavior may be asked to leave
- All participants must sign an injury/illness waiver
About The Lynn Sage Foundation
The Lynn Sage Foundation was established in 2003 by sisters Laura and Halee Sage in honor and memory of their mother, Lynn Sage, who tragically passed away at the age of 39 from breast cancer. Dedicated to finding a cure for this disease, the Foundation funds young, talented researchers at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and Rush University Medical Center and has raised over $2 million to support the Lynn Sage Scholars program.