– WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11TH | 7-8PM | SARNER UNDERGROUND @ DARTMOUTH COLLEGE
– Zumba class taught by Jenn Sargent
– Join the Dartmouth Womens' Club Lacrosse Team as we Zumba for a Cure! Our incredible captain Nicole Graham '18 was recently re-diagnosed with cancer and we want to raise money for Swim Across America to show our support as she kicks cancer's butt one more time.
WHAT YOUR DONATION WILL DO
– All money donated will go directly to Swim Across America in honor of our amazing friend Nicole Graham! Positive Tracks will be matching donations up to $1000. For more info on Swim Across America, visit their website: http://www.swimacrossamerica.org/site/PageServer
– We hope to raise at least $1000 and advocate for the mission of Swim Across America. It feels great to be making a difference with our own sweat!
– Also, we are amping our efforts by partnering with Positive Tracks – an organization that helps young people sweat for good. In addition to supporting us and our effort, they are doubling the dollars we raise for Swim Across America up to $1,000!
– If you can’t make a donation at this point, help us reach our goal by sharing this on social media or coming to cheer at the event! Or, even better, send an email to friends who might be interested in participating or contributing, and include a link to our page.
THANK YOU for helping us and being a part of this!