Speakers will cover the following topics:
- What is a form-based code and why should you consider it in your community?
- The process for developing and implementing a form-based code and different methods of community engagement, visual preference, and form-based code writing
- Process for engaging community members and a spectrum of municipal staff and officials in approving gradual introduction of rezoning and form-based code in your town
- Benefits and outcomes you can expect from a successful initiative – more housing with less controversy and delay
- Sources of funding and technical assistance for these initiatives
Please bring specific questions about your town so we can have interactive, real-world discussions about how to keep housing moving forward!