"Kansha" - In Gratitude to Our Seniors, Our Staff and Our Supporters
Grateful for the honor of serving our senior community. Grateful for our staff and volunteers who are essential to providing services year-round. Grateful for our supporters who help to keep our doors open and programs expanding.
It is with this gratitude (Kansha) in mind that we celebrate Yu-Ai Kai’s 47th year of service. And while we will certainly miss our annual in-person event, we hope you will join us in acknowledging this milestone and sharing in the activities we have planned. The program for our remote celebration includes:
• Bento lunch/dinner with pick-up available February 23-25, 2021; you may purchase tickets at https://yuaikai-47th.eventbrite.com
• ‘Golden Wish’ online fundraiser
• 47th Anniversary Opportunity Drawing - please call Yu-Ai Kai at (408) 294-2505 for tickets
• Finale online program on February 27, 2021, live at 7:00pm (~40 minutes) - please register at https://yuaikai-47thfinale.eventbrite.com
'Golden Wish' Campaign
Even in a year when so many services seem out of reach, Yu-Ai Kai continues to provide essential services to those in need. Nutrition, case management and many heath and wellness programs continue. Yu-Ai Kai remains steadfast and determined to adapt to every new challenge. And as we look forward to a time of normalcy, we continue to maintain our facilities and programs. This year’s fundraising supports the following initiatives:
• Funding the Yu-Ai Kai delivery vehicles (insurance, maintenance/repairs, registration)
• Installation of a new security gate
• Repair or replacement of elevator
Please join us in celebrating the 47th anniversary of Yu-Ai Kai and ushering in the New Year with hope and resiliency - and with Kansha.