March Madness is Here!!!
Usually this time of year we all participate in March Madness and why not do so for a great cause? Just $10 (or more) will make a tremendous difference. All the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society and you will also be supporting our Young Professional Council. We have some great prizes to keep things competitive:
- First Place – (2) Tickets to “Harvesting Hope” – Fall 2019
- Second Place – Assorted Wine Basket
- Third Place – (2) Lawn Chairs for Summer Fun
Fundraiser Title – 2019 YPACS March Madness Challenge
Fundraising Goal - $1,200
About The Fundraiser – The Greater Cleveland Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society invite you join us in “March Madness”. Our council empowers and engages young professionals to network, build relationships, and advance the mission of the American Cancer Society and the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN), the Society’s nonprofit, nonpartisan advocacy affiliate. As a community-based group of young professionals, YPACS helps the Society and ACS CAN save more lives from cancer.
Our March Madness fundraiser is simple:
- Fill out one bracket (or more).
- Bracket selections are due by Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
- Donate your $10 entry fee on this crowdrise site Just click the ORANGE DONATE BUTTON 100% of the proceeds go to ACS! Donations over $10 are welcomed.
- Share with friends, family, colleagues and via social media!
How to Create a Bracket:
- Visit This Link – http://acs2018ypacs.mayhem.cbssports.com/e/37f54d6c92c7762144698baa91607ed8bf59d6a77a10f44c?ttag=BPM18_cpy_invite_new
- Create 1 bracket per $10 Donation
- Help us Attack Cancer From Every Angle!
**If you prefer to donate by cash or check - Make checks payable to “American Cancer Society” and mail to
American Cancer Society
10501 Euclid Ave
Cleveland OH 44106