I'm playing 100 holes of golf in one day (walking!) to support Youth on Course and need your help!
On Monday September 23rd, 2019 me and golfers across the country will participate in a Hundred Hole Hike challenge to raise money and awareness for Youth on Course, which provides youth with access to golf for $5 or less.
Now in its 13th year, Youth on Course is expanding nationally and currently operates in 33 states, serves over 67,000 youth members, and provides access to affordable golf at 1,250 facilities nationwide.
To support a Hiker on our Team (me!):
- Step 1: Click the “Donate” button at the top right
- Step 2: Choose your Hiker (me again!) using the “Select a Team Member” dropdown menu
- Step 3: Choose your donation amount to challenge your Hiker and complete the form fields
- Step 4: Add your billing info and payment details and confirm your donation
- Step 5: Share your support with everyone you know via e-mail, social media and in-person and ask them to support our Hikers!
As our Team of Hikers grind from sunup to sundown, walking 20+ miles, and taking hundreds of swings, they will be motivated to keep going knowing that they have your support for this great cause. Follow our Team's progress on the Leaderboard, and thank you for your support!
Please e-mail YOCH3@youthoncourse.org with any questions.