After a year of recovery. I'm back baby! I will be playing 100 holes of golf in one day (walking!) to support Youth on Course and I need your help!
On Monday, September 30, golfers across the country will participate in a Hundred Hole Hike challenge to raise money and awareness for Youth on Course, which provides youth with access to golf for $5 or less.
This year i am older and in worse shape. The pain and agony I will endure will be worth every penny you donate! All for a good cause!
Now in its 13th year, Youth on Course is expanding nationally (and internationally) currently operates in 32 states, serves over 50,000 youth members, and provides access to affordable golf at 1,200+ facilities nationwide.
To support me:
- Step 1: Click the “Donate” button at the top right
- Step 2: Choose me using the “Select a Team Member” dropdown menu
- Step 3: Choose your donation amount to and complete the form fields
- Step 4: Add your billing info and payment details and confirm your donation
- Step 5: Share your support with everyone you know via e-mail, social media and in-person and ask them to support me!
As I grind from sunup to sundown, walking 20+ miles, and taking hundreds of swings, I will be motivated knowing that I have your support for this great cause. Follow my progress on the Leaderboard, and thank you for your support!
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or insults at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please e-mail YOCH3@youthoncourse.org with any other questions.