Thank you for visiting my 100 Hole Hike page. Last year's 100 Hole Hike was so fun and exhilerating that I was coerced into doing it again! I will be walking the familiar fairways of San Jose Country Club with 15 other dedicated Youth On Course supporters. I am so grateful and proud of the San Jose Country Club for its continued support of Youth On Course.The "Sweet Sixteen" will be challenging ourselves to finish the 100 holes of golf while raising what will be a record amount for this event. Please help in anyway that you can. There is no amount too small or too large!
I survived last years 100 holes on water,bananas, 3 pairs of shoes and one kick-ass pair of moisture wicking underwear!! I am training and focused on surviving again because it is all for the kids.
YOC is helping kids gain access to the game of golf through its $5 or less access program, mentorship opportunities through the Caddie Academy and college scholarships. Together we are making a difference in kids lives.
Youth OnCourse is now helping kids in 33 states and two countries. Oh, you betcha, the other one is Canada!
Thanks for your interest and consideration in bettering kids lives.
To support a Hiker on our Team:
- Step 1: Click the “Donate” button at the top right
- Step 2: Choose your Hiker using the “Select a Team Member” dropdown menu
- Step 3: Choose your donation amount to challenge your Hiker and complete the form fields
- Step 4: Add your billing info and payment details and confirm your donation
- Step 5: Share your support with everyone you know via e-mail, social media and in-person and ask them to support our Hikers!
As our Team of Hikers grind from sunup to sundown, walking 20+ miles, and taking hundreds of swings, they will be motivated to keep going knowing that they have your support for this great cause. Follow our Team's progress on the Leaderboard, and thank you for your support!
Please e-mail YOCH3@youthoncourse.org with any questions.