Hello, we're playing 100 holes of golf in one day (walking -- or in my case crawling) to support Youth on Course and need your help!
This fall, golfers across the country will participate in a Hundred Hole Hike challenge to raise money and awareness for Youth on Course, which provides youth with access to golf for $5 or less.
Now in its 13th year, Youth on Course is expanding nationally and currently operates in 30 states and Canada, serves over 45,000 youth members, and provides access to affordable golf at 1,000+ facilities nationwide.
Youth on Course does many things nationally and in my local Community.
- My sons and their friends can actually afford to play golf and be welcomed by the golf course.
- They can participate in a caddie program which is a great learning experience for them as well allows for contribution towards college scholarships.
- I have been a youth coach for years, but this is one of the best organizations I have seen for caring about and providing opportunities for kids and young adults.
Thanks sincerely and personally for your support:
- Step 1: Click the "Donate" button at the top right
- Step 2: Choose your donation amount to challenge your Hiker and complete the form fields
- Step 3: Add your billing info and payment details and confirm your donation
- Step 4: Very important, share your support with everyone you know via e-mail, social media and in-person and ask them to support my efforts and all hikers for Youth on Course.
All hikers grind from sunup to sundown, walking 20+ miles, and taking hundreds of swings, we will be motivated to keep going knowing that we have your support for this great cause. Follow our Team's progress on the Leaderboard, and thank you for your support!