I am playing 100 holes of golf in one day (walking 20+ miles!) to support Youth on Course and need your help!
The game of golf has had a profound and positive impact on my life. I am grateful for all the opportunities and experiences that this "game of a lifetime" has provided me. It's now my turn to pay it back and help the next generation of young people. This is where I need your help!!
On Friday, October 11th - I will be playing (and walking) 100 holes of golf at San Jose Country Club. With every hole completed, I will get that much closer to reaching my goal of $10,000 raised for Youth on Course. Please join me in this wonderful cause!
This fall, golfers across the country will participate in a Hundred Hole Hike challenge to raise money and awareness for Youth on Course, which provides youth with access to golf for $5 or less.
Please donate to this worthy cause. Let's help shape Americas youth one swing at a time!
To support my 100 Hole Hike Fundraiser:
- Step 1: Click the "Donate" button at the top right
- Step 2: Choose your Hiker (Geoff Gonzalez) using the "Select a Team Member" dropdown menu
- Step 3: Choose your donation amount to challenge your Hiker and complete the form fields
- Step 4: Add your billing info and payment details and confirm your donation
- Step 5: Share your support with everyone you know via e-mail, social media and in-person and ask them to support our Hikers!