I’m playing 100 holes of golf in one day (walking!) to support Youth on Course and need your help!
This fall, I will participate in a Hundred Hole Hike challenge to raise money and awareness for Youth on Course, which provides youth across the country with access to golf for $5 or less.
Now in its 13th year, Youth on Course is expanding nationally and currently operates in 30 states, including our Association, and Canada to serve over 45,000 youth members and provide access to affordable golf at 1,000+ facilities nationwide.
To support Youth on Course and my Hundred Hole Hike:
- Step 1: Click the “Donate” button at the top right
- Step 2: Choose my profile using the “Select a Team Member” dropdown menu
- Step 3: Choose your donation amount to challenge me and complete the form fields
- Step 4: Add your billing info and payment details and confirm your donation
- Step 5: Share your support with everyone you know via e-mail, social media and in-person and ask them to support our Hikers!
As our Team of Hikers grind from sunup to sundown, walking 20+ miles, and taking hundreds of swings, they will be motivated to keep going knowing that they have your support for this great cause. Follow my progress on the Leaderboard, and thank you for your support!