Now more than ever we need to stay connected to our community. The primary way we do this is via the internet!
Without the internet, we wouldn't be able to:
· Provide workshops on racial justice and fair trade to over 1000 people annually
· Host our POC Affinity Group
· Provide fiscal sponsorship to Randolph Area Asylum Seekers Support, Middlbury SURJ, People for Peace & Security, and many more groups
· Publish our bi-weekly enews that is regularly opened by 1,500 people
Our organization relies heavily on internet-based software to access our database and accounting software, manage our store inventory, and run safe and secure sales.
Following a recent internet outage of many days, we have decided to upgrade our hardware and subscribe to more robust security protection plans. You can make it happen!
Donations will go toward purchasing:
· Cisco MX67 Firewall (~$800)
· Cisco MR33 Access Point (~$500)
· Aruba Switch (~$700)
We have been offered volunteer labor to install the hardware – shout out to Thomas Dukeshire and ruraltechs.biz. We only need to pay for hardware and subscriptions.
This will ultimately impact everything we do and how we function. Thanks for your support!