Dear Jaxx Families,
Thank you so much for sticking with us as we navigated all of the different options to present our Grand Finale Wonka: in Quarantine!
We are pleased to culminate our Beckford Charter & Friends cast with a hybrid production of all the different methods we have previously used throughout this unprecedented season.
We commend each and every cast member for tuning in to WONKA on Zoom week after week through all of the challenges and triumphs of online learning! BRAVO!!!
As you may know, Jaxx is a 501(c)3 nonprofit hoping to make it through this challenging time. We kindly ask you to consider a suggested donation for the show in lieu of purchasing a ticket. We have specifically decided to NOT sell online tickets for this production in hopes that each viewer would chip in the cost of a ticket on their own -- somewhere in the $10-$20 range. If you feel the final presentation is worth more, we will gladly accept it!
Jaxx's financials last fiscal year show that 93% of all revenue goes directly towards our programs, leaving only 7% spent on administration. This summer, we launched a scholarship fund for LGBTQIA & BIPOC students as well, so your hard-earned dollars are being well-spent.
We rely heavily on tickets, concession, & merchandise sales to assist in covering all of our additional costs. We do not have much of these additional sources of revenue at the moment.
We hope you will consider a contribution today, in lieu of ticket sales.
All donations are fully tax-deductible. Our tax ID is 90-0751217.
View the show on Facebook Live by searching "Jaxx Rocco"
All donors will be thanked at the screening.
*Individual donations of $100 or more will receive a special shout-out at the end of the screening.
*Total combined donations of $500 or more will be comemmorated with a Jr. Conservatory Wonka: in Quarantine brick at the Jaxx Theatre.
*Total combined donations of $1,000 or more will be comemmorated with a Jr. Conservatory Wonka: in Quarantine seat at the Jaxx Theatre.
(Individual donors who meet these threshholds may opt to list your child or family's name independent from the school on your own brick or seat.)