This year, we are asking our closest friends to help us celebrate International Women’s Day and recognize the incredible achievements made by resilient, refugee women and girls.
Women and girls in crisis face violence, discrimination, and a lack of opportunities that rob them of their full potential. But, with your support, they can change their futures.
We believe that when #WomenThrive, our world thrives.
That is why, between now and Mother’s Day (May 12), IRC in Northern California is challenging us to raise $25,000 to help change the future for refugee women and girls.
These funds can help refugee women and girls in Northern California with the following IRC programs and services:
· $1500 can help launch a refugee woman’s career in tech in Silicon Valley
· $1000 can help pay a security deposit for a new home for a refugee mother of two
· $750 can help 10 refugee women learn English in a child-friendly environment
· $250 can help a young refugee woman learn to drive for the first time
· $100 can help a refugee mother buy essential supplies for her young children and infant
Choose how you will participate!
Start your own campaign or make your donation today.
IRC in Northern California