The Wichita Family Crisis Center opened Wichita’s first emergency shelter for survivors of domestic violence in 1976. Since then, we have worked diligently to help survivors of domestic violence through our shelter and outreach programs. In the last year, The Wichita Family Crisis Center answered nearly 1,500 crisis hotline calls, and served over 1,300 men, women and children.
Education and Prevention
We wouldn't be able to do the work for our community, without the help of our community members. Please join our team and make a donation today.
· One Month of Shelter and Services for a Family: $1500
· Help a family with deposit and rent: $1000
· Provide art, play and support groups for 10 children: $500
· Assist with food and other basic needs for a month: $250
· Provide one month of transportation assistance: $100
· One week of transportation assistance: $50
· Welcome kit (toiletries) for women entering shelter: $25
· Provide a meal for a mother and child: $10
Our services are free and confidential.