The best part about technology is that it offers solutions to things that we didn’t consider problems in the first place.
We have always lived with the idea of how a business can function. A typical office arrangement consists of dedicated office space at a fixed location, people working, and hundreds of computers. But what if I say - you need none of them and can still make your business flourish?
Earlier, when technology wasn’t as advanced, people had to remain in one place to communicate and coordinate for business functions to run without a glitch. However, the disruptive technology in recent times, especially in terms of communication, has ended that requirement. Now, all you need is an internet connection and your smartphone, and your business is good to go.
It helps SMEs in particular. As now, they have a physical mailing address, which makes their business appear more established but does not have to bear the capital expenses of owning or leasing a traditional office.
What is a virtual office?
A virtual office is a total business solution, providing the same benefits as traditional office space, but at a fraction of the cost. The main difference is the access to the office is on an on-demand basis. - Karina Childs, Virtual Office Sales Manager – USA, Servcorp
That means you can be at home, on a beach, or even on the road, and still connect with your customers and team members. Your business is no longer confined by the physical barriers of a traditional office. All you’ll need is an internet phone number and your laptop/smartphone.
How does virtual office work?
Whenever a customer calls at your , an automated response guides the customer to the concerned department. You and your team members can now receive the call and attend the customer from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of a virtual office
- Established image - The most obvious benefit of a virtual office is that it helps to wrap your business with a more professional appeal, and make it appear more established.
- Empowered employees- Your team members feel more empowered as they get the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world at their convenience.
- Access to talent- You get access to talented individuals irrespective of their geographical location. In a time where more and more people are ditching their 9 to 5 jobs and choosing to become digital nomads and freelancers, such an arrangement can help you to get your work done more efficiently without having to hire them on the payroll.
- Uncompromised availability - A virtual office allows your business to be available 24*7*365. Your team members, irrespective of their geographical location, are always there to answer customers’ calls. Owing to the internet phone number, an unanswered call on one answering point immediately reaches another answering point.
- Business continuity - A virtual office is a solution that you’ll need to continue your business in case of adversities. With an internet phone number, your business will be able to function even without a physical office. To serve your customers, the only equipment you’ll need are - an internet connection and your laptop or smartphone.
Now that we know how a virtual office can change the trajectory of our business, let us know the quickest and the most cost-effective way to set it up.
If you already have a reliable team by your side, there’s not much you need to set up a virtual office.
- A virtual phone number
- A virtual business address
Yes, that’s precisely all that you need to set up a virtual office in no time.
A virtual number allows you to receive calls over the internet. So, to run a business, all you’ll need is - an internet connection and your smartphone/laptop. You can easily for your business in less time.Get a Germany or Philippines virtual phone number with local area codes. It will make your customers perceive you as a credible business, and you’ll be able to connect with them irrespective of your geographical location.
A virtual number takes care of your business communication needs in an effective manner. Also, your business will be available 24*7*365, so whenever a customer reaches you at your virtual number, you or your team members can attend the call - at any time or place.
A virtual business address- Choose a business address of your choice in any high-profile area to give your business a more established appearance. It creates a favorable impression on your customers while your team can still work from anywhere in the world.
With changing times, setting up a virtual office is no longer a luxury, but a necessity. Do it now to conduct your business in a manner that appeals to both - your customers and your team.