Stand with us on World Hemophilia Day!
You can help us change lives. Patients living in developing countries do not have access to many things – accurate diagnosis, trained healthcare professionals and reliable access to medication – that are taken for granted in the U.S.
Today, we live in a world where
· the 36% of the world's bleeding disorder patients living in developed countries consume 96% of the available factor VIII
· half of the children with hemophilia in the developing world die by the time they are 10 years old
· 90% of the women and girls living with a bleeding disorder are undiagnosed, living in fear and isolation as they face an uncertain future.
That’s where YOU come in.
You can partner with us to ensure
· children like Mutala receive a correct diagnosis
· patients like Maaz survive life-saving surgeries
· mothers like Cheryl have hope their young children can finally attend school
· families, like Comfort’s, will know the freedom of self-infusion
This World Hemophilia Day, show your support for the global bleeding disorders community.
Donate Today and share our message.