The Wells International Foundation (WIF) celebrated its 2nd anniversary of service on October 1, 2017 and we’re entering this end-of-year giving season full of hope and anticipation!
We continue to build on the momentum we established with the success of our inaugural event, the 2016
Beauford Delaney: Resonance of Form and Vibration of Color art exhibition
that we organized in Paris, France,
and the successful launch of our literacy initiative, including the
People and Pajamas read-a-thon,
in Houston, TX in June 2017.
These projects have touched the lives of art lovers, university study abroad students, K-12 teachers, and school-aged children and their parents – locally to globally.
They have given rise to numerous offshoots and we find ourselves in rapid growth mode to keep up with their exciting potential!
As the old African proverb says:
“To go fast, go alone. To go far, go together.”
We could not have achieved what we have thus far without partnering with others.
And we’ve learned that forging powerful and sustainable partnerships requires time and financial resources.
That’s why we’ve made the theme of this year’s #GivingTuesday and end-of-year giving campaign
ONWARD AND UPWARD: BUILDING SUSTAINABLE PARTNERSHIPS
We’re raising money to support the research and outreach that will help us find the most valuable partners possible – including granting institutions, corporate sponsors, volunteers, and individual donors.
As an example, a gift of $100 will support:
- 1 hour of volunteer recruitment
- 2 ½ hours of grant research and writing
- 2 ½ hours of donor outreach
WON'T YOU JOIN US?
You can help in one, two, or three ways:
- Give to support our cause by clicking on the DONATE button in the right sidebar of this page.
- Help spread the word about our campaign by clicking on the Facebook, Twitter, and Share buttons on this page.
- Become a member of our fundraising team by clicking on the Join the Team button in the right sidebar of this page.
Together we can do phenomenal things.
Onward and upward!