Montana Endurance Academy is a Bozeman based non-profit organization providing high quality year-round outdoor endurance training programs. We train, educate, and develop recreational and competitive athletes utilizing the latest research in sports science and exercise physiology by implementing individual training plans with the support of a team atmosphere. Read about what we were able to accomplish thanks to our generous donors during 2020 HERE.
Your support keeps MEA thriving and provides affordable programs for families in our community.
Please help us achieve our 2021 goals:
* Outfit each middle school in the Gallatin Valley area with Nordic Rock skis for their physical education programs and spread the love of outdoor winter recreation to our youth.
* Develop a yearly calendar of fundraising activities including auctions and athletic competitions to support our community programs.
* Double the number of participants in our programs this year.
* Host regional and national Nordic ski races
* Continue to be an important contributing member in the Intermountain Nordic Division and the US Ski and Snowboard Organization
* Develop and support additional ski trails in the Bozeman area.
These are ambitious goals for our young organization and with your support this coming year we will achieve them.