One of our students recently suffered a tremendous loss. His home caught fire and he and his family were seriously hurt. Our student was hospitalized and is in serious, but improving condition. As a result of the fire, his family lost all of their belongings. This is horrific during the best of times, let alone during the COVID pandemic.
The staff of WCHS are working together to help our student and his family and we are asking for your support. Please consider donating to our GoFundMe.
YOUR DONATION WILL SUPPORT:
- Medical care
- Lodging and housing
- Clothing (undergarments, pants, shirts, etc.)
- Transportation to and from the hospital.
We will also be collecting gently used and new clothing items for the family at the school. If you have a donation, please contact Adrian Caballero at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can arrange a time for you to drop them off.
- Men's shirt sizes Small, Medium, and Large, pant sizes 34/34 and 36/42; shoe sizes 11-11 ½;
- Childrens size 7 or shoe size 11-12; and,
- Women's shirt sizes Medium or Large, pants sizes 9 ½-10, and shoe sizes 11-11 and ½).
All donations will be provided directly to the family. Thank you for your help!