WE ARE MOVING!
August 1, 2020 both the Northern Lights Clubhouse and the Ely Behavioral Health Network plan to move into the lower level offices of the Ely Bowling Alley building (41 E. Camp St.).
This location will allow all our programs to collaborate in one space and share resources while providing the ADA accessibility we have been lacking for our neighbors with mobility restrictions.
We'll have much more room for:
- Mental health support groups and discussion groups.
- Community meetings and initiatives such as the Ely Prevention, Awareness, and Recovery Coalition.
- Expanded work training opportunities for the Northern Lights Clubhouse such as reception and maintenance.
- Private 1:1 meeting space, not only for our amazing Pathways to Wellness Care Facilitators but ARMHS workers, counselors, and other community providers.
- Additional off-street parking and a central location.
Moving comes with costs and many of those extra expenses are not part of our current grants and funding. We also have extra need right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please consider supporting us and helping to make our move a reality. Checks can also be mailed to Well Being Development, PO Box 714 Ely, MN 55731
Any amount will help, but we have provided a wishlist of needed items for you to consider helping us purchase. Please put the item you would like to contribute toward in the "comment” section when you donate or on the “for” line of the check. We will mark items as purchased when funded!
We understand finances are uncertain these days. We appreciate donations of any amount or kind. We also would love any material donations. We will not be able to collect items or furniture until August, but are very interested in items in good condition you are willing and able to part with!
If funds are raised over our moving costs they will be used to support our mental health programming.
Your help will be honored with a plaque at the new location as someone who helped us make this next step of our journey a reality.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us make the supportive services we offer more accessible to the community.
Questions? Ideas? Donations? Call or email Maria -- 612-466-0821 or email@example.com