We are doing a CrossFit competition in Delaware. It’s not only a comp filled with strong women it also it to raise awareness and shed light on the organization Bright Pink. Please, help us raise money for Bright Pink.
Bright Pink is a national nonprofit that empowers young women to reduce their risk of breast and ovarian cancer and detect these diseases early while they’re still treatable. It offers free educational programs make prevention and early detection a persistent and positive part of their lives.
To date, Bright Pink has helped 210,000+ women identify their cancer risk and empowered them with tools to reduce it. They ’ve also taught 4,000 women’s health providers how to best identify and manage risk among their patients, thereby reaching 16 million patients with better breast and ovarian health care.
The funds you raise help many more women receive life-saving education
- $100 empowers 100 women to assess their personal risk for breast and ovarian cancer.
- $150 trains a women's healthcare provider to give more comprehensive preventative care to 3,600 patients annually.
- $300 empowers 300 individuals to assess their risk of breast and ovarian cancer at AssessYourRisk.org
- $500 funds a Brighten Up Educational Workshop for 100 people at corporations, organizations and other group settings.
- $1000 covers the production and distribution of 1,300 educational materials to doctor's offices nationwide.