Two By Two is a fiscally sponsored program of FJC.
Here at Two By Two Tutoring, we believe that all children, regardless of their circumstances, deserve to have equal access to the resources needed to reach their full potential.
The purpose of our organization is to provide free one-on-one tutoring and mentoring for any New York City child, ages 8-18, in need of additional academic support. This individualized attention helps these young people develop reading and math skills leading to academic success. Our goal is to help our students improve their grades and get up to grade level.
This year, our students are depending on us more than ever. As we all adjust to a new normal, our students are facing an increasing number of challenges with remote learning. With the high cost of private tutoring, many children living in NYC are not able to receive the kind of individualized academic support that is crucial to their success.
We are in dire need of additional funding in order to help more students from our growing waitlist.
With your contribution, you can help us reach our goals of:
● Enrolling at least 15 more students
● Purchasing additional internet-ready tablets to send to students who do not have access to a device or internet
● Purchasing headphones and keyboards for students to use with their tablets
● Ensuring that our high school seniors graduate on time and are accepted to four-year colleges
● Purchasing additional Zoom licenses for our expanding team of volunteer tutors
Please join us by making a tax-deductible contribution to the program to help us continue our work towards bridging the opportunity gap and ensure that all children have equal educational opportunities and advantages.
To learn more about our organization, visit: www.twobytwotutoring.org