This year I will be participating in the Tough Mudder endurance challenge in Finsbury park in order to raise money for a charitable cause. My chosen charity is Save The Children who are currently running amazing programs to help our global refugee crisis. £500 raised can reunite a family that has been torn apart by war. Can you imagine being a child and having your family stripped from you when you would need them the most during such hardship? This cause means a lot to me and any donation to help me achieve my £500 goal would be highly appreciated.
Did you know?
We are currently in the worst global refugee crisis since world war 2:
- Worldwide, 22.5 million refugees, half of them children, have left everything behind to escape conflict, violence and persecution
- Many have experienced profound physical and emotional traumas
- Some are missing years of school, severely compromising their futures
- Children traveling alone are especially vulnerable – if they make it at all
- Others are starved out of their homelands due to drought and conflict
"Your greatness is not what you have, it is what you give"