Support Olde Providence Elementary with a donation to our Together We Grow Fundraiser! 100% of the funds raised through the campaign will stay at OP.
Help your favorite teachers win lunch!!!
To finish off our Fall Fundraiser with a bang, we will have a little friendly competition between grade levels. Donate to one of the grade level teacher teams below! The grade level to receive the most donations in the final week of the fundraiser (November 13-20) will win! The teachers in the winning grade level will be treated to an off-campus lunch!
YOUR DONATION WILL SUPPORT:
· COMMUNICATIONS – purchasing/subscribing to programs to help staff and teachers communicate with parents and students.
· TECHNOLOGY – purchasing/subscribing to programs to enhance education (such as BrainPOP) and programs and accessories to help our teachers teach (headsets, laptop stands, apps for remote learning, etc)
· SAFETY – supplying PPE and COVID cleaning supplies above and beyond what is provided by CMS and purchasing COVID friendly furniture and protections.
· TEACHER RESOURCES – funding for teacher needs whether virtual or in classroom as the year progresses.
· TEACHER AND STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND APPRECIATION – showing the OP team how much they mean to us!
· STUDENT IMPACT EXPENSES– purchasing items such as student agendas and, if possible, family and student events later this year.