These are unprecedented times. COVID-19 has presented sudden challenges for the families and individuals we serve, as well as our own organization. Overcoming these setbacks requires adaptability, ingenuity, and community support.
For over 40 years, we have been a safe and healing place for all. We provide education, counseling, advocacy, and support to over 5,000 families and individuals each year through four FREE programs: early childhood education and care, family assistance for basic human needs, counseling and advocacy for survivors of intimate partner violence, and education and support for parents and caregivers.
Due to COVID-19, income we rely on from annual fundraising events has been reduced by more than 50%. This is putting our organization in a challenging position to continue offering our services to a community that has more need now than ever before. This fundraiser will help us recover what has been lost this year - a total of $62,929. The goal is set at the amount we need to continue our efforts in supporting this community that we love.
Every donation counts, no matter how big or small!
* $10 provides a day's worth of nourishing breakfast & snacks for all 25 children in our child care center.
* $25 provides a month's worth of vital personal hygiene items for a family of four.
* $50 provides a caregiver with three empowering parenting classes.
* $100 provides a survivor of intimate partner violence with five healing support group sessions.
* $500 provides a parent in crisis with 25 days of full-time high-quality child care.
With your help, we can foster real and sustainable change by creating a safe, equitable, and thriving community!