THE DIGNITY RUN 2020
The Dignity Run has gone VIRTUAL! While we can't gather in person this year, we want to keep the momentum going and continue to raise funds for the individuals served by Alternatives, Inc. To learn more about Alternatives, visit: www.alternativesinc.org.
To help raise funds and awareness to support the individuals with disabilities served by Alternatives, join us for the 6th Annual Dignity Run!
Enjoy a scenic ride to benefit Alternatives and send a picture of yourself riding for dignity to our Facebook Event Page at: bit.ly/TheDignityRun2020.
Don't ride a motorcycle?
No problem! Any wheels will do! Take a scenic trip in a car or on your bicycle! If you are someone who uses a wheelchair, cruising around town in a wheelchair counts too! Travel the open road, ride along a bike trail, or just cruise around the block. It all counts!
Our mode of transportation may have expanded this year, but our mission remains the same. We are riding to support Dignity through Independence for people with disabilities.
SUGGESTED MINIMUM DONATION: $20
Anytime from October 11 - October 18, 2020
DON’T MISS OUT ON SEVERAL PRIZE OPPORTUNITIES!!
• Following the event, each registrant will receive a 2020 Dignity Run T-Shirt!
• Each registrant will be entered in a drawing for several amazing prizes!
• The first 30 registrants will receive a Dignity Run pin!
• The first 50 registrants will receive vintage Dignity Run attire (based on size/item availability)!
• Ride 100+ miles and post a photo of your participation on our Facebook Event page (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to be entered in a drawing for a $300 VISA gift card!!
• The individual/team to raise the most money will win a Thanksgiving Dinner to go, for a party of 8, from The Stage House Somerset!
• The team with the most participants will win a full cooler for their very own BBQ-to-Go from The Stage House Somerset!
SHOW OFF YOUR WHEELS!!
To continue in tradition, Registered Riders who submit a photo of their motorcycle to bit.ly/TheDignityRun2020, or by email to email@example.com, will be entered to win a trophy for the best in: Classic, Custom, Best Paint, Chopper, Best in Show!
Winners will be announced during a live Facebook drawing on Monday, 10/19 at 3:00pm.
(We will also post to the Facebook Event page and contact winners directly by phone.)
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO HELP?
• Spread the word by sharing the event on your social media, via text and email!
• Register to create your own fundraiser, and share the event with your friends and family!
HOW DO I PROMOTE MY BUSINESS AND SUPPORT THE DIGNITY RUN?
Become a Dignity Run Sponsor and get your business noticed!! There are many levels to choose from. Click on “Event Sponsor” above. Select your sponsorship level by Sunday, September 27th and save 10% on registration!
(Logos must be print ready, black and white art, and submitted no later than 10/10.)
Questions? Email Glori at firstname.lastname@example.org