We develop resilient community conservancies that transform people’s lives, build peace and conserve natural resources.
The Northern Rangelands Trust (NRT) works for 39 community conservancies across 42,000 km2 of northern and coastal Kenya.
We provide funding and training to help indigenous communities to:
• Enhance governance structures
• Lead peace and security efforts
• Identify, implement and manage their own development projects
• Take the lead in wildlife conservation, marine protection, and rangelands management programmes
• Build sustainable businesses linked to conservation
• Establish relationships with investors, government and others for a sustainable future
Please note that all funds raised online are channelled through our close working partner - The Tusk Trust. As such, the ‘thank you’ message you receive will be from them, but you can rest assured that your gift will go to NRT.