You Can Help Restore Our Constitutional Republic
“Knowledge is power but only wisdom is liberty.”
“Education is the transmission of civilization.” Will Durant
If nothing else, 2020 taught us that liberty is fragile! If we Americans do not cherish it and protect it with our eyes wide open to the political tactics of all parties, then “We The People” will quickly vanish from our society. Tyranny will be ushered in and liberty will be no more.
The government is given authority by the people to help protect our rights not give us rights. Our inalienable rights are bestowed to us by God our Creator. They are not given to us by any government entity. Democrats won’t save you. Republicans won’t save you. The ONLY people that can save this great nation are YOU and ME!
To do so, we must arm ourselves with KNOWLEDGE and grow that knowledge into WISDOM. At that point, we can then protect our liberties from being trampled on by power hungry oligarchs.
Thankfully, we have the solution! This initiative will create an educational course on the Texas Constitution. Sponsored by the Institute on the Constitution - a non-profit committed to making the Constitution matter again through grassroots education – this initiative will bring you:
· 12 video lessons on the TX Constitution. After viewing, you will know the TX Constitution better than most in the TX house and senate, which means you be able to recognize unconstitutional bills and laws that are introduced BEFORE they become a problem (i.e. emergency powers).
· Each lesson will be approx. 20 minutes - less time than an episode of Breaking Bad. This means you will still have plenty of time to have social-distancing protest parties, go camping in your backyard… you know, live life “normally.”
· Lessons are appropriate for children, which means you will spend time as a family learning and planning how you will make a difference in your community together.
· A student manual that includes lesson notes, reviews, and quizzes that break down content in a way that is so easy to understand, even Antifa could comprehend it.
· An instructor/host manual that includes step-by-step instruction on how you can teach the course, which means you will be equipped to help your friends, neighbors, church, and community understand TX laws, and aid in securing the future for your children and subsequent generations of Texans by passing down timeless knowledge.
· Access to an online community, including support from certified instructors will be available, which means no question will go unanswered and you will never be studying or teaching alone!
This is where we need YOU!
The estimated cost for such a project is $10,000 for research, speakers, videos, and manual productions. Many are volunteering their time to do the research and manual writing. However, the professional speakers, prints, DVDs, etc. do take money! Be a part of something grand in 2021! Show your children that you CAN make a difference in the direction our country is heading! NOW is the time to act! Please making a donation and passing this on to others to help!
*****Bonus: If desired, your name will appear in the back of the student manual as a contributor for future generations to see!
*****Businesses who donate $500-$999 will have the option of being featured in a 1/4 page recognition in the student manual
*****Businesses who donate $1,000 or more have the option of being featured in a 1/2 page recognition in the student manual.
*****Institute on the Constitution is a 501©(3) organization, therefore all donations are tax-deductible!
Why Institute on the Constitution (IOTC)?
IOTC is on a mission to restore the Constitutional Republic through grassroots education. IOTC was co-founded in 2004 by Attorney Michael Peroutka, and have since provided courses on the U.S. Constitution, the Truth of America’s Founding, the Sheriff and the Citizen, the Duty of the Jury, and the Maryland State Constitution. Now they are on a mission to complete courses on all other 49 state constitutions.
All IOTC courses are created using only primary source documents, the principle approach method of education, and are all taught from our founders “American View” of law and government as stated in the Declaration of Independence (summarized):
· There is a God
· Our rights come from Him
· The purpose of Government is to secure our God-given rights
Unlike other institutions that offer government courses, IOTC courses offer community support, perks, and rewards as you study. Not only that, they don’t leave you with knowledge without knowing what to do with it. IOTC course materials help equip students put knowledge into action with the gifts God has given them. They have helped students make an impact in their communities in countless ways: from using courses to teach their children, to hosting classes in a local community center, to running for public office.
IOTC is endorsed by historian David Barton, Representative Ron Paul, Scientist Ken Ham, Larry Pratt from Gunowners of America, Sheriff Richard Mack (CSPOA), Masterbooks, among others.