Hi, my name is Jayne Slager. This year I am running the 2020 Chicago Marathon to fundraise for Imerman Angels, a one-on-one cancer support community. This hits home with me, as my eleven year old daughter was diagnosed with cancer in 2012. I couldn't imagine having to go through that fight alone, which is why I chose this organization. I know many people in my life that would benefit from this nonprofit organization, therefore I hope to bring Imerman Angels into the light in order to help them and others in the future. I'm happy to say that my daughter is now cancer free and we are very grateful to have had support through those hard times. Thanks in advance for your support.
Why Imerman Angels?
Imerman Angels is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers. Participating in the Chicago Marathon with Team Imerman Angels is your opportunity to be the difference for anyone seeking cancer support. In 2019, Team Imerman Angels participants raised over $410,000 and created over 1100 connections between those impacted by cancer and a Mentor Angel. To learn more about the important work your efforts will support, click HERE.
When you join Team Imerman Angels, you receive these great benefits:
1. Guaranteed Entry to the Chicago Marathon
2. Free entry (your $205 entry covered by Team Imerman Angels)
3. Free Training (fully coached) both on the ground and virtually ($255 value)
4. VIP Race Day Hospitality across the street from the Start and 400 meters from the Finish ($125 value) for you and your fans (friends and family) including pre and post race food and beverages, massage and many more amenities
5. Team Imerman Angels Gear Kit including premium singlet
6. Race Weekend Pasta Dinner at the Congress Hotel
7. Your own customizable, online fundraising page to give your family, friends, co-workers and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you
Most importantly, the knowledge that you're helping provide one-on-one support to cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers - so that no one faces cancer alone. When you join the team, each time you raise $350, you will be ensuring that someone impacted by cancer (an individual or family) can get the help they need at the time they need it most. Click HERE to join the team!
Contact Dave Louthan (firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.273.1312)