Team Imerman Angels has Your Guaranteed Entry to the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
General registration for the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon closed on December 3, but you can still be on the Start Line next October. Secure your entry immediately by joining Team Imerman Angels, an Official Charity Partner of the Chicago Marathon
We invite you to join the team and be a part of this amazing event. In the process, you will be making a profound and tangible difference in the lives of those impacted by cancer. Join Team Imerman Angels now through December 31 and claim your Guaranteed Entry and your $50 team fee is waived (use the coupon code, "chicagocomp" (all one word, lower case), to zero out the team fee).
Why Imerman Angels?
Imerman Angels is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers. Participating in the Chicago Marathon with Team Imerman Angels is your opportunity to be the difference for anyone seeking cancer support. In 2019, Team Imerman Angels participants raised over $410,000 and created over 1100 connections between those impacted by cancer and a Mentor Angel.
To learn more about the important work your efforts will support, click HERE. Your fundraising funds and supports these matches (the minimum fundraising amount is $1,750 for the Chicago Marathon - this figure is set as the minimum for all charity entries by the event itself).
When you join Team Imerman Angels, you receive these great benefits:
1. Guaranteed Entry to the Chicago Marathon
2. Free entry (your $205 entry covered by Team Imerman Angels)
3. Free Training (fully coached) both on the ground and virtually ($255 value)
4. VIP Race Day Hospitality across the street from the Start and 400 meters from the Finish ($125 value) for you and your fans (friends and family) including pre and post race food and beverages, massage and many more amenities
5. Team Imerman Angels Gear Kit including premium singlet
6. Race Weekend Pasta Dinner at the Congress Hotel
7. Your own customizable, online fundraising page to give your family, friends, co-workers and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you
Most importantly, the knowledge that you're helping provide one-on-one support to cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers - so that no one faces cancer alone. When you join the team, each time you raise $350, you will be ensuring that someone impacted by cancer (an individual or family) can get the help they need at the time they need it most. Click HERE to join the team!
Contact Dave Louthan (firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.273.1312)