I'ma do a lot of yoga this month (starting September 15th), while ever on the path to making sure I can live long and beat my kids in the sports of their choice when they each turn 18... and maybe you can help me plant more trees so they can still breath without a mask in 9-12 years from now while I'm whooping them in volleyball and basketball (not their choice)... or whatever they are into in 2028 and 2030... Around then, hopefully they'll be headed to free college (ala Warren/Sanders 2020), all cars will be electric, roads will be paved in solar panels and I'll have bionic joints. Please help me raise my tree planting goal of contributing $500 to the Sweat for Change Campaign in the meantime, and yes, I'll be harrassing you all until we hit at least that goal. Thanks my people!
We believe that when we come together we are unstoppable! We are proud to stand with sweaty humans all over LA, NYC and the world to raise funds for more sustainable cities.
Each city needs something different... we here in California need TREES. From clearer air to cleaner water to helping after the devastating fires, the benefits of trees are extensive.
EVERY DOLLAR RAISED WILL PLANT ONE TREE! Together let's help reforest California.
CHALLENGE YOURSELF. CHANGE THE WORLD.
"The most advanced and effective technology for pulling CO2 out of the atmosphere is called a tree."
Al Gore - at the Summit LA conference
- EVERY 2 SECONDS man destroys an area of forest the size of a football field.
- 80% of the world's forests are already destroyed.
- 80,000 ACRES of forests disappear from the Earth every day.
- 300 BILLION tons of carbon are stored in the Earth's forests, which helps regulate its climate by regulating atmospheric gases, stabilizing rainfall, and protecting against desertification.
- 1 tree sequesters about 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
- Every Year American produce 100 billion pieces of junk mail. That’s 100 million trees and 50 million metric tonnes of CO2.