In commemoration of our 20 years in Kosovo, Balkan Sunflowers is organizing one week of celebration, retrospection and gratitude in July that will bring together former volunteers, staff and the current BSF team. This will not only be a time to reconnect with old friends but also an opportunity to:
- Promote voluntarism and service;
- Celebrate a record of human rights and social solidarity;
- Recognize and salute volunteers, donors and partners;
- Recall Balkan Sunflowers’ contribution to Kosovo’s recovery from conflict;
- Learn and publicize “lessons learned”; and
- Create a vision for the future.
We are seeking your contribution to help defray some of the costs associated with organizing this event. We thank you for your years of support and we hope that you will consider being a part of our celebration of BSF's two decades of making positive change in Kosovo.