Support High School Student Exchange and International Education!
NorthWest Student Exchange’s programs and students have been hit very hard by the coronavirus situation. We seek your support to help NWSE continue to provide scholarships to deserving students, bring these exchange students together with caring American host families, and avert the full impact it will have on our students and families.
NWSE’s students and families of today and tomorrow remain a close knit community - a community to which you belong – a community that needs you in these times!
Your tax deductible donation helps ensure that life-changing friendships across borders, international understanding, language learning and cultural exchange will continue as we emerge from these temporary worldwide challenges.
Your tax-deductible donation of any amount:
- Helps provide scholarships to deserving students for their exchanges,
- Helps deserving high school exchange students from all over the world exchange with great host families and attend high school in America,
- Helps deserving American high school students exchange with great host families and attend high school overseas,
- Helps launch careers through international experiences, close friendships and connections beginning in young adults’ formative years of 15 to 18 years old,
- Helps NWSE facilitate international exchanges for another 33 years for great students, families, and communities.
- Helps minimize the coronavirus impact on the global foreign exchange student community.
NWSE has weathered many profound global crises since its inception in 1987: from the stock market crashes, ensuing recessions and bank collapses of 1987 and 2007, to the tragedy of 9/11. Each time we were able to emerge from the storm intact and even more vibrant that before, without seeking assistance.
For the first time since our founding 33 years ago in 1987, NWSE faces a challenge unlike any other posed by this coronavirus crisis.
Please support our mission with your passion and generosity – the passion and generosity of our student exchange community - to support future exchanges.
We hope to count on your tax deductible donation of any amount so that future students’ and families’ exchange dreams are not lost.
NWSE’s worldwide fundraising goal through GoFundMe is $200,000.
We cannot do this without you. This goal may seem daunting. But if each person receiving our campaign donates an average of only $25, we will reach that goal.
We ask everyone reading our appeal to please donate now, and share this campaign with your family, friends, and community. No donation is too small. We appreciate any amount you can donate, and your sharing our campaign with others. Your one-time or recurring donation of any amount makes a huge and positive difference today – to make tomorrow’s exchange students’ and host families’ programs possible!
All of us at NWSE, our future exchange students and host families are grateful for your solidarity and generous support!
Your NWSE Team