This season of giving consider giving the gift of...
Strength Through Comfort
by supporting future deployments of the Crisis Response Canines.
The mission of Crisis Response Canines is to provide strength, comfort, and emotional support to individuals, families, communities, and first responders experiencing intense emotions in the aftermath of critical incidents.
Our highly trained K9 teams are experienced in psychological first aid and certified to work effectively in crisis environments supporting any affected by mass shootings, large-scale accidents, violence, abuse, tragic death, suicides, terrorism, natural disasters (fire, flood, hurricane, etc.), and more.
Please help us achieve our goal to establish a nationwide network of canine crisis response teams who can be deployed immediately where they are needed most.
We truly wish our teams were never needed, but in the most recent years our award-winning canine & handler teams have supported:
- Orlando, FL | Pulse Nightclub-mass shooting
- Las Vegas, NV | Mandalay Bay Hotel/Route 91 Harvest Festival-mass shooting
- Sutherland Springs, TX | First Baptist Church-mass shooting
- Parkland, FL | Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School-mass shooting
- Paramus, NJ | East Brook Middle School – Tragic Bus Accident
- Pittsburgh, PA | Tree of Life Synagogue – mass shooting
- Virginia Beach, VA | Municipal Center | Mass Shooting
- El Paso, TX | Walmart | Mass Shooting
- Dayton, OH | Ned Peppers Bar/Oregon District | Mass Shooting
& many other local memorial and other services including anniversaries of mass tragedies.
When not deployed on a Crisis Reponse call, our dogs and their handlers provide ongoing comfort, therapy, and stress relief in hospitals, elementary schools, colleges, universities and assist in de-stressing emergency personnel including police, EMTs, Firefighters, nurses, doctors, critical care staff.
Every dollar helps our organization grow, help to educate other teams across the country, and provide on-site training where needed.