Your Three 60s Can Help a Child's Life do a 180.
Stop the Cycle of Abuse is a non-competitive cycling tour and camping event. Camping not mandatory.
The tour consists of three 60-mile loops throughout beautiful McLean County! Participants can choose to ride 1, 2 or 3 days.
The ride is fully supported with SAG provided by Wilson Cycle, meals and friends along the way.
- Online: Closes September 19 @ 6PM
- On-site: Available all 3 days.
- Event Shirt: Guaranteed for all participants registered by Friday, September 13, 2019.
This is a charity ride with an option to collect donations for our amazing beneficiary organizations!
All participants will receive a dryfit, long sleeve event t-shirt. In addition to an event shirt, fundraisers will qualify for the following incentive packages.
- $200 Raised: CFK Ball Cap
- $350 Raised: CFK Quarter Zip Pullover
- $500 Raised: STC 2019 Official Event Continental Jersey by Pactimo
You will be given the opportunity to set up your own fundraising campain during registration. You'll then recieve a customized link that can be shared on social media, with familly and friends.
Every dollar counts!
CFK STC 2019 Beneficiaries
We're proud to be raising money in support of three incredible organizations working to better the lives of children in need.
If you are looking for a casual, non-intimidating ride that helps a kid along the way this ride is for you!
- Registration & Breakfast: Opens @ 7AM Daily
- Rider Send-Off: 8:30AM Daily
- Course Closes: 4:00PM Daily
- Camping: Camping will be permitted on the grounds of Davis Mansion. There are bathrooms on the premises but no showers. We are working to identify a shower solution for riders interested in camping - please stay tuned.
- Hotels: Riders not interested in camping can secure hotel rooms for $99 (King or 2 Queens) at the Holiday Inn Express in Normal, IL. Mention Stop the Cycle of Abuse when booking to secure the block rate.
- Live Music: Be sure to stick around Saturday night for live music provided by guitarist Stan O'Connor!
- Meals: You won't go hungry! Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided each day. Each break stop will be fully stocked with snacks, water and gatorade.
- Routes: We will begin and end each day at David Davis Mansion. The 60 mile loops will be broken into roughly 15 mile stretches with planned break stops. Details routes will be available via RideWithGPS closer to the event date.
- Weather: We ride in all weather unless the safety of our riders is at stake so please dress appropriately.