STEM for Every Child’s mission is to empower underserved children to explore and learn using STEM-based technology and resources. We inspire communities across Atlanta by bringing the latest in robotics, classroom projects, educator training, and hands-on fun. We are preparing students for the 21st-century jobs of tomorrow by enabling them with the skills and confidence required to follow their passions. STEM for Every Child envisions a society where all children can confidently say they love STEM. This past year we have enjoyed:
- Forming coding clubs
- Supplying materials for STEM labs
- Guiding in-house robotics lessons
- Providing STEM-based literacy libraries
- Granting STEM camp scholarships
- Mentoring youth on the engineering design process
We believe each child is deserving—regardless of gender, race, or socioeconomic background.
How You Can Help
- Become a corporate sponsor or a monthly donor to provide ongoing support.
- Send a one-time donation or fulfill an item on our wish list to help us with our mission to reach as many children as possible.
- Dedicate your time and skills to a community group or school in need.
- Help us build our network of successful mentors in STEM fields.
4325 First Avenue, Suite 2277Tucker, GA 30085