Our Mission to help abused women to develop confidence and self-worth, so they can become independent, self-reliant, and economically independent. Our Work She Deserves is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing individual evaluations and analysis of those that come to us so that we can best identify how to best assist them in pursuing their passions. From there we are able to enroll them in personalized programs that offer business planning and entrepreneurial skill development, as well as business grants to individuals that continue to demonstrate growth in their business. She Deserves is dedicated to assigning program participants to expert support teams that offer encouragement and accountability for all those that enter into our program. Join Us!! To have your confidence stripped from you can be crippling physically, mentally, and emotionally. Stripping a person of their confidence can destroy self-esteem and so much more. Victims of domestic abuse often lack the confidence needed to leave their situation, which only heightens the severity of the situation. It takes courage for a person to leave a person that is controlling them, and it takes a support system for them to believe they can stand on their own again after they do leave. She Deserves helps women to rebuild themselves and empowers them to turn their dreams into reality. We teach these deserving women vital entrepreneurial skills they can use to build their own business so as to regain their confidence by accomplishing their goals and finding independent success. These entrepreneurial skills will complement the life skills they must learn to move on, heal, and regain the confidence they have lost.\
One-time Donation Packages:
$40 and up donors receive this stainless steel black matte double wall thermal mug with Dunkin Donuts year long $1.50 refill program. It will keep your drinks ice cold for 24 hrs and piping hot for 8 hours. It comes with Triton drink-through lid. It comes engraved with the She Deserves Logo on the front, and their names will be listed on our Facebook page as an official donor. Thank you to all our $40 and up donors!
$60 and up donors receive this short-sleeved Gildan 100% Cotton T‑shirt with the She Deserves full color logo. The shirt is lightweight, breathable cotton. Sizes are S-XL. All donors’ names will be listed on our Facebook page and website, under the Official Donor section. Companies that make a donation will have the option to link to their website from our Official Donor page.
Subscription Membership Levels:
Subscription membership enables monthly donors to actively be involved in She Deserves, while supporting the programs specific to helping the survivors.
It will also enable donors to personally meet the owners of the small businesses they are supporting. Donors will actively see how they are shaping and improving their community by helping these small business develop and changing the life of a survivor.
$25 per month - Supporter Membership
- Your name listed on our main page of our website as a honorary Supporter member, with website links for businesses.
- Your name listed on our Official Donor list and displayed at our Charity Bake Sale that happens 2 times per month Oct-Feb.
- You will receive 50% off tickets for our ongoing fundraising events.
$50 per month – Leadership Membership
- Your name will be listed on the main page of our website as a Leadership Member, which includes a link to the member’s business or organization.
- You will receive an Honorable Mention in our monthly online newsletter which includes a link to the member’s business or organization.
- Current Subscription Members will receive 50% off tickets for ongoing fundraising events, plus 10 FREE raffle tickets for each event for.
- You receive a complimentary admission for you and one guest, to the “Meet the Survivors” picnic. This family fun event is the perfect environment to meet the women that are utilizing the programs you support.
- Current monthly subscribers receive Special Thank You Shout Out posted on social media each month which will include your message of inspiration for survivors.`
- Your name and message will be displayed on a yard sign at the “March Against the Madness” event scheduled for October 2019. This event will bring together victims and survivors of domestic abuse for a march on Downtown Pittsburgh to a designated area for the HOPE lantern release.