Corporate Internship Leadership Institute (CILI)
We are in Start Up Mode! We were approved as a 501c3 Charitable Organization on August 29, 2019! Now we are beginning to build the organization. As you know, it takes quite a bit to get started, so here is our short start up list:
* Website design and hosting, logos, etc..
* Grant Writing Consultant to design and execute on-going fundraising efforts.
* Hire Internship Consultant to begin designing the application and recruiting processes to attract Intern Talent.
* Hire Programming Consultant to begin designing each of the Internship programs.
* Office setup and basics for volunteers.
Our list of needs is long, these are meant to give a sense of how we intend to put your financial contributions to work.
What is Corporate Internship Leadership Institute about?
Internship Central – NOLA Region
· Destination point for all things Internships for Interns and Companies looking for talent
· Regional Job Portal · Resume Database for companies to search for internship talent
· How To’s for companies seeking to create top level internship program
· Tips and resources for Interns looking to gain valuable work experience
Internship Match with Predictive Index
· Science based approach to identifying Internship Talent.
· Collaborative 360 approach to defining the Internship and the critical elements for success aligned with proven talent selection methods.
Internship Culture Assessment
· Consultative approach to assisting companies with creating sustainable talent pipeline by creating successful Internship culture.
· Cultural Assessment of company, strategic imperative and commitment to Internships as a critical source of talent and fully formed and financially supported Internship talent development strategies.
· The Institute is a dedicated to creating a pipeline of talent from the underserved and underrepresented college enrolled populations within the New Orleans region.
· The Institute seeks to continue the work already being done by several regional organizations working to get underserved and underrepresented talent to and through college. Tenth’s mission is connecting a pathway into companies and careers throughout the region.
· The Institute will be an ecosystem focused on developing talent with core skills and capabilities to attain middle and senior leadership roles in corporations throughout the region.
· The Institute’s core program will consist of; a select group of high potential intern talent, multi-year Internship experience with focus on matching high potential Interns with highly Inclusive companies:
· Intense Summer Internships and Leadership Development programming
· 6-10 Weeks in duration
· Multiple Summers - repeated at same company
· Job Match Assessment: Use science to increase the likelihood the Intern will enjoy the experience and excel in the job.
Why CILI and Why New Orleans?
Below are 2 data sources that describe the situation. We hope that these quick reads give you some insights to the "challenge".
CILI is the organization needed to address the challenge. CILI intends to fill in missing pieces iand add to the current efforts underway in the Region. CILI will connect local talent to the growth of mid and high skilled jobs. In a world foscused on "ready talent" CILI believes Internships are the bridge to the gap of local "ready talent". We also believe that CILI is the organization that can slow to "export" of local talent to other regions.
Lastly its CILI because; its our hometown! It preserves our culture!
Please help us get started. Feel free to write to me with questions. Our journey is just beginning, with your help.
Founder and Executive Director