Join us for our 6th Annual 24-Hour Fight Against Hunger event at Fleet Feet Albany!
The 24 Hour Fight Against Hunger (or FAH or 24 Hour Event for short) is a 24 Hour charity event that begins at 3PM on November 16th 2018 and ends at 3PM on November 17th 2018. At our Albany location we have a 1.1 mile loop where, for a $25 donation, individuals can sign up to run or walk the course as many times as they’d like within the 24 hour period. Each lap completed will earn participants one raffle ticket that they can use towards one of our 3 big prizes that are drawn on the 17th. In addition, we have several small raffles that individuals can purchase tickets for with all proceeds going directly to the food bank.
- Meet & Greet | Book Signing with Matt Centrowitz Sr.
- Midnight Zumba with Jasmine Mliner
- Pasta Dinner from Via Fresca
- Breakfast Saturday Morning with Mizuno
- Massages & Recovery station
- Saucony Energy Run Lounge
- Brooks Bowling
- Altra Adoption Hour
- Nathan Glow Station
- Demo Shoes & Insoles
- ON-Running Fondue Bar
- Friday Happy Hour with Shmaltz Brewing
- 50K caricature challenge