South to North Laos Charity run (Attapeu to Phongsaly) is the biggest feat ever to be pursued in Laos. A group of dedicated runners is to take an exciting journey by running 1,569 km within 16 days starting 7th-26th October 2018 to raise funds to support the provincial hospital in Attapeu and Luangprabang Children’s Hospital. Be a part of this history by cheering and supporting this fundraising project
•Name of the campaign:
South to North Laos Charity Run (S2N)
• Purposes of this campaign/Beneficiaries:
To raise fund to support provincial hospital in Laos:
Attapeu Provincial Hospital and Luang Prabang Children Hospital
• When and Where?
Starting from the South, Attapeu province up to the North, Phonsaly Province of Laos - Total running distance of 1,569 KM over the course of 16 days, starting from the 7th Oct - 26 Oct 2018 .
• Who are the runners?
There are four main runners: 1. Mr. Inthy Deuansavanh (Lao), 2. Mr. Carlo Bacalla (PHL), 3. Mr. Daniel Ose (GER), and 4. Mr. Carl Loyd Fernican (Ban Der) (PHL).
In addition to these four runners, there are also support runners who will be joining the run along the 1,569 KM route.
• How can people help?
There are 3 ways to support this campaign:
1. Become one of our sponsors (Please see the sponsorship packages)
2. Raise funds in your organization, group or association and donate to this charity
3. Donate individually via our Crowdrise Page 'South to North Laos Charity Run'
Or via bank transfer. Details below:
You can donate directly via the bank transfer:
• Transferring note “Donate to S2N”
• Please take a screen capture of your transfer slip and send along with your photo to our Admin’s Whatsapp +85620 99 862 688.
• We will post on S2N Facebook Fan Page to appreciate your kindness and also inspire others to donate for this good cause.
BCEL Bank Acc Name: Events for Good
Acc (Kip): 010-110-001-140-755-001
Acc (USD): 010-110-101-140-755-001
Bank address: No. 01, Pangkham Rd, Xieng Nguen, Chanthabouly, Vientiane, Laos
Follow us via FACEBOOK: South 2 North Laos - Charity Run (@S2Nlaos) for more detail and updates