The Special Olympics Chicago Associate Board invites you to our 1st annual Volleyball Tournament Fundraiser "Spike for Special Olympics Chicago", taking place at North Avenue Beach on September 14th at 1:00 P.M. Please see below for the tournament format & details:
1. Matches will be played with teams of 6 players & up to 2 subs (please keep in mind prizes are allotted to 6 players only). Matches will be played in a "best-of-3" format to 21 points, with the third set up to 15 points.
2. The tournament will be played bracket style with a back draw for teams that lose in the first round, guaranteeing teams at least 2 games each.
3. Please keep in mind, there is not a minimum requirement of females/males per team. However, all players must be 21+.
4. The team that raises the most money and the team that wins the tournament will be awarded prizes! Prizes are to be determined and will be announced before the tournament. Raffle tickets will be sold during the tournament and prizes will be awarded.
5. The event will take place rain or shine! No refund policy for registrations/donations.
6. Team check in will begin at 1:00 P.M. and games will start 15 minutes later.
The event is open to the public so please invite friends, family and co-workers alike! If you have any questions, please contact Bryan Porter email@example.com or Michelle Schoch (firstname.lastname@example.org)