Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) is a debilitating disease that my wife, Marcie, and I live with every day. Millions more - friends like us, and likely other dear friends of yours - are stricken in the prime of their lives with this destructive, often-lifelong illness. This is a health care cause that needs all of our attention and help.
Please consider doing a few things to help the 1M+ Americans (15M+ worldwide), mostly women, who suffer with ME/CFS:
1. Join in the launch of Solve M.E.’s game-changing You + M.E. Registry, to accelerate the pace of research. In addition to registering people who have ME/CFS, friends and family of all ages, who do not have ME/CFS, are needed as "Healthy Controls." Data from patients and healthy controls will be used for research projects taking place worldwide. Be among the first to pre-register: https://solvecfs.org/you-m-e-registry/
2. Chip in to our year-end matching campaign to fund the launch of the registry and other research and advocacy programs.
3. Be a force multiplier: pass this email along to friends and family.
4. Get your company to provide its generous matching of your charitable gifts.
All gifts pledged by 12/31/19 will be TRIPLED by the matching gift of an anonymous generous donor.
We hope you will help us make a difference for the estimated 1+ million American families living with ME/CFS.
Solve ME Board Chair
• Make a contribution: https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/smcijnicols
• Learn about Solve ME/CFS: https://solvecfs.org
• Pre-Register as a healthy Control: https://solvecfs.org/you-m-e-registry/
P.S. No gift is too small or too large!