Dear Friends and Family,
We are so grateful for last year’s outpouring of support of the important work of Solve ME/CFS Initiative, a wonderful organization that seeks to make the disease widely understood, diagnosable, and treatable. Unfortunately, our daughter-in-law still lives with this awful disease, known as ME/CFS. As a major supporter and board member of Solve ME/CFS, we are reaching out again with
…Three Year-End Requests for 2019:
1. Join in the launch of Solve ME’s game-changing You + M.E. Registry, to accelerate the pace of research. People of all ages are needed as Healthy Controls. Be among the first to pre-register: https://solvecfs.org/you-m-e-registry/
Data from patients and people who do not have ME/CFS (healthy controls) will be used for new research projects taking place worldwide. You may later be asked to provide a blood or saliva sample at a convenient location.
2. Chip in to our year-end campaign to fund the launch of the registry and other research and advocacy programs by clicking on the "Donate" button. If you give before December 31st, your gift will be doubled.
3. Be a force multiplier: pass this message along to friends and family.
We hope you will help us make a difference for the million American families living with ME/CFS.
With gratitude from our family and Solve ME,
Barbara Lubash and Paul Moses
• Pre-Register as a healthy Control: https://solvecfs.org/you-m-e-registry/
• Make a contribution via Go Fund Me Charity on this page.
• Learn more about SolveME/CFS: https://solvecfs.org