If not us, then who?
If not now, then when?
COVID-19 has posed an unprecedented worldwide challenge to humanity but we are all in this together and together we shall overcome!!
Always true to the spirit of SSF, warriors of Small Steps Foundation are up for the fight and are here for the local Bay Area community and our children in SSF supported schools in India.
In these trying times, we will do all that we can to:
1.Support our 'REAL HEROES ' - our doctors, nurses, medical professionals by
- Distributing KN95 Masks to hospitals in the Bay Area
- Donating care packages for our heroes
2. Protect the most vulnerable amongst us by distributing KN95 to senior care centers, rehabilitation clinics
3. Helping deliver groceries and essentials for seniors and elderly in TriCity in East Bay - Fremont, Newark, and Union City
We are also committed to our support for the schools in India-
4. SSF supported schools have children coming from low-income, daily wage earners and migrant families, and those are the worst hit in India because of lost jobs, unpaid wages, and limited food supplies. SSF team is raising money to provide groceries & essentials to the families of children in SSF supported schools and also to the emergency shelters in India.
One day this will be over and we will be grateful for life in ways we never felt possible before.
PLEASE DONATE with an open heart for those not so fortunate.
This is the time to come together as a community and rally against this enemy that may bend us but will never break our spirit!!
More information about Small Steps Foundation is a registered 501[(c)(3) public charitable organization that education of underprivileged children in India. Web: www.smallstepsfoundation.org
Phone: (510) 224-4773
Tax ID: EIN: 20-8372232
All Donations are Tax Deductable.