Show your support for CBTF by grabbing a meal at Shake Shack on National Siblings Day! On April 10th, 25% of proceeds from select Shake Shack locations will be donated to the CBTF Siblings Campaign when National Siblings Day is mentioned at the register. Visit a below listed Shake Shack location in Los Angeles, Seattle, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Denver, Houston, Milwaukee or San Diego on April 10th and be sure to mention National Siblings Day at the register.
· 252 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204
· 2115 Westlake Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
· 6603 France Ave S. Edina, MN 55435
· 400 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202
· 2995 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205
· 1002 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006
· 220 E Buffalo St #110, Milwaukee, WI 53202
· 309 La Jolla Village Dr Suite 2350, San Diego, CA 92122
We are also excited to be featured as a suggested non-profit this month on Evite®, the world's leading digital platform for bringing people together. With Evite Donations™, you can turn any event into an opportunity to give back to a nonprofit or personal cause, including the Children's Brain Tumor Foundation! Simply create an invitation, add Children's Brain Tumor Foundation as your charity of choice on the right sidebar, then invite guests to help your cause. Guests can donate without leaving the invitation, regardless of RSVP status, and Evite never takes a fee.