This Valentine's Day, celebrate your loved one with CP Unlimited's "Share Your Heart" Campaign.
If you love someone with physical, intellectual or developmental disability, we at CP Unlimited - Hudson Valley know that they have a special piece of your heart.
This Valentine's Day we are asking you to support the work of CP Unlimited - Hudson Valley to make the lives of the people we serve limitless by participating in the Share Your Heart campaign from February 14 - February 17.
1) Donate Make a donation to celebrate the person in your life who lives every day with autism or a developmental/intellectual disability.
2) Start Your Own "Share Your Heart" Campaign - Ask friends to donate $14 for Valentine's Day to celebrate the person with autism, developmental or physical disabilities you love. Creating your own campaign is a fun, exciting and most importantly easy. Once you create your campaign share it on social media and with friends via e-mail.
3) Get Social Add our #ShareYourLove Facebook Profile Frame to support a life without limits for people with autism, developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- First, Like our Facebook page
- Click on your Facebook profile picture
- Select Update
- Click Add Frame
- Choose the #ShareYourHeart frame
If you need more help, download step by step directions here.
All donations will support CP Unlimited's mission to help create world without limits for people with autism, developmental & intellectual disabilities.