Services for the UnderServed (S:US) envisions a city where everyone has a roof over their head, is healthy and productive, and can enjoy the social connections that create a life of purpose.
In partnership with the people we serve, S:US transforms the lives of those facing homelessness, those with disabilities and those who live in poverty by providing the services and supports that contribute to righting the societal imbalances that impact their lives.
All contributions made to support Team S:US will help us continue to:
· provide housing and shelter to more than 4,500 individuals each night of the year;
· provide shelter and support to women and children who experienced domestic violence;
· support the move of more than 600 individuals a year from shelters and transitional housing into permanent housing of their own;
· serve more than 3,000 veterans and their families;
· support individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities so they may experience life to their fullest potential; and
· support our urban farms and gardens, that help people served by S:US learn new skills and develop self-esteem, while producing over 5,200 lbs. of fruits, vegetables, herbs, and products such as honey and pickles.
A donation today in any amount will make a difference.
Thank you for your generosity!